While working with Burp Suite, sometimes we get SSL errors as mentioned below,
Above error is because Firefox is not trusting portswigger certificate.
Simple solution is :
1. Configure Firefox to use Burp suite proxy.
2. Visit http://portswigger.net/
3. Click on Technical Details, and add exception.
4. View certificate, Go to Details.
5. Click on Export to export portswigger certificate
6. Go to Tools > Options > Certificates > View Certificate > Import > Select Exported Certificate.
7. Thats It!..
For More Information Refer : http://portswigger.net/burp/tutorials/InstallingCACertificate.html
Now open your Https website and you are good to go!..